1. Basic concept
2. Scope of information to be collected
(1) We may collect information such as your name, affiliation, address, telephone number, and e-mail address when you send us comments, suggestions, or inquiries, or when you apply for various events or open lectures. If you contact us by e-mail, the e-mail address of the sender will be displayed on the recipient's side.
(2) This site automatically collects information such as Internet domain names, IP addresses, and other information about browsing this site in the form of access logs.
3. Purpose of use
(1) The information collected in (1) and (2) above will be used for reference purposes in order to ensure the smooth operation of the services provided by this website.
(2) The information collected in 2.(1) will be used as a reference for future university management. (2) Information collected in 2. In addition, we may use your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address to reply to your inquiry or contact you to confirm the content.
(3) The information collected in 2.(2) may be used for administration of this website and analysis of access status. (3) Information collected in 2.(2) may be used for the management of this website and analysis of access status. In addition, analysis of access status may be outsourced to a third party who has signed a confidentiality agreement.
4. Restrictions on use and provision
We will not use the information we have collected for any purpose other than those described in Section 3, or provide it to a third party, except in cases of legal disclosure requests, cases of illegal access, threats, or other illegal activities, special reasons, or when we have obtained the prior consent of the individual concerned. However, we will not provide such information to third parties. However, statistical information that does not identify individuals (such as access information and user attributes of this website) may be made public.
5. Measures to ensure safety
(1) We will take the necessary measures to prevent the leakage, loss, or damage of the information we collect and to otherwise properly manage the information we collect.
(2) In the event that we outsource the handling of collected information to a third party, we will take the necessary measures to ensure the appropriate management of the information, such as concluding a confidentiality agreement with the outsourcer or provider.
6. Scope of application
This website uses the Google Analytics service in order to statistically understand the browsing status of users and to use it as a reference for future organizational management and site improvement. First-party cookies are used to collect traffic data for this service.
Please click here to see the terms of service for Google Analytics.