Developing three-dimensional bone-like tissue for promising bone-regenerative medicine
- Mechanotransduction controls for mesenchymal stem cell clumps to create three-dimensional bone-like tissue that consists of bone matrices, osteoblasts, and osteocytes.
- The world’s first jawbone regenerative medical technology that doesn’t include any artificial material and provides true three-dimensional bone-like tissue.
- Establishment of fundamental technology for a wide range of bone-regenerative medicine.
Treatment of ciliopathy through cholesterol control
- Elucidation of physiological functions of ciliary cholesterol and pathological mechanisms of ciliopathies via dysfunction of ciliary cholesterol
- The target molecules are identified in ciliary cholesterol trafficking
- Infrastructure development for therapeutic drugs against ciliopathies and cancers
Control algorithm that realizes improved production efficiency
- Implemented a new control algorithm as the core of a database. Aim for improved manufacturing efficiency at the production site.
Development of exhaust gas purification catalyst
- Original development of high durability zeolite synthesis technology
- Application for exhaust gas purification catalyst and adsorbent under severe conditions